Booking and Cancellation:
When booking an appointment for your first visit to Transformations Hair Inc., a credit card is required to hold the appointment. One dollar will be charged immediately to insure it's validity. Your card will not be charged again unless you do not show up for your appointment or cancel in fewer than 24 hours. Cancellations must be made no less than 24 hours prior to appointment, or full payment will be expected and charged to your card.
- Sometimes it is difficult to answer the phone while assisting clients. Please leave a brief message, including your name and best phone number where you can be reached, and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Appointments are necessary for consultations as well as other services. Please begin your inquiry in this manner:
- Call to set up a mutually convenient time for a telephone consultation (about 15 minutes).
- If you wish to personally consult with me and make arrangements to have a service done, I will be happy to set this up for you.
- Approximate pricing will be given throughout the consultation process. Exactly how much your service will cost cannot be calculated until the final in person consult has occurred.
Consulting and Fees:
All clients must come in for an in person consultation before any work can be done or product ordered. I will be happy to speak with you by phone for 10-15 minutes prior to booking, at no cost.
My Consultation is an Education
I incur costs of doing business every step of the way. From overhead to samples and color swatches to licensing and certification at local, county and state levels. When I get paid along the way, it helps keep product and service prices reasonable. You will learn more at a consultation with me than with 95% of my competition. I know this because I am told by clients everyday. I have more education and professional experience than the majority of my peers.
Consultation fees are $35 and up, depending on time spent. In certain circumstances, fees may be waived or reduced. The fee will be expected in advance, and a portion of the fee may be credited back to your purchase.
Sometimes children experience hair loss; they are then welcome as clients. If you need to bring your children to an appointment, please call to discuss it ahead of time.