Being confident when going out on the town or out on a boat in the middle of Lake Okeechobee, can be difficult if you do not like how your hair looks or how well your current wig or hair extensions makes you feel. At Transformations Hair Inc, Joanne Linden is an expert in her field of hair loss management, wigs, hair extensions and overall hair loss specialist for Indiantown. Joanne can help you regain your confidence with the right suggestions, product lines and positive encouragement to regain your life. Ever wonder where the cowboys, horses, and famous sugar cane fields are located in Florida? Just travel 30 miles west of Stuart, Florida and you will be in historic Indiantown, FL. There are some small local campgrounds, several secret watering holes, but the biggest attraction in the Indiantown area is Lake Okeechobee. With it being one of the largest fresh water locations in Florida, it is a place to fish, boating, or just bask in the sunshine on the shoreline. The best part of course is the near constant sunshine; however South Florida weather can wreak havoc on the skin and hair as well as expose issues that you may not want to be seen.
Millions, yes millions, of women suffer from one form or another of thinning hair loss. With such a delicate and emotional subject, clients need to have a sympathetic ear and not just a great sales person displaying the latest wigs or hair weaves to stand out in the Indiantown or Okeechobee social scene. Originally incorporated 25 years ago, Transformations Hair has was founded by Joanne Linden in Pennsylvania and it has since grown with the times keeping with the latest trends and help available for the women of Indiantown needing wigs, hair extensions or long term hair loss advise. In this world, the most comforting part of any problem would be knowing that you are not alone, and that there are solutions for your issue. Let Joanne show you the difference between simply ordering a wig online versus speaking with a compassionate professional that has helped countless women regain their confidence by developing a long term plan for your hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss in Indiantown
- Alopecia is a medical term for ‘hair loss’ or ‘hair thinning’. There are many types of alopecia such as: alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, alopecia totalis, lichen planopilaris or scarring alopecia, telogen effluvium and alopecia universalis. There are many solutions to dealing with this type of hair loss that does not require surgery. Joanne Linden specializes in hair extensions, wigs, hair pieces, volumizing and other technologically advanced procedures, using the highest quality products that are available.
- Chemotherapy has taken its toll on so many women in the form of complete hair loss and in some cases permanent hair loss. Having natural looking and feeling hair is so important to giving back the confidence a woman wants to have about her appearance. Transformations Hair can help get the right fitting and feeling wig that is a blend of heat resistant, high quality synthetic hair and real human hair.
- Trichotillomania is also known as ‘hair pulling disorder’. This condition is one of a group of behaviors known as Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs) resulting in the damage to the body. Joanne can help determine if a full wig is necessary, hair pieces, or hair extensions.
- Health Conditions show up in many ways and hair loss is one of them.
- Heredity and Predisposition of your genes determine your hair’s color, texture, and growth patterns. Even if you cannot change your genes of thinning hair or complete hair loss you can find the right solution to manage it by talking to the professionals at Transformations Hair for what will work best for your situation.
Hair Loss Solutions for Indiantown
- Wigs or Full Cranial Hair Prosthetics cover large areas that have high percentages of loss. They attach or stay on temporarily, and you put them on and take them off yourself.
- Hair Pieces or Partial Hair Prosthetics come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes so that each individual’s situation can be remedied. These can be temporary or semi-permanently attached and can be left on for a longer period of time and professionally maintained. These can have solid bases or open for your existing hair (these are called Integration Pieces). 90% are made of human hair, with the exception of some blends called Micro Point Solutions, and are chosen in the proper color, texture, and length. They can also be completely customized just for you.
- Fusion Extensions, Micro Cylinders/Beads and Tape or Clip ins, are methods to justify your hair color, length, and style. In some cases there are methods that prove to be better suited depending on circumstances. Unlike the trends from the early days, there are many options available to meet almost all hair loss needs for Indiantown and South Florida women.
Knowing the difference between causes and solutions is vital, and having a caring helper on the journey with you will prove to be invaluable. There is much to be said when you go to someone who actually CARES about your needs and seeks to remedy the problem. Joanne has made numerous contacts throughout the years making sure her clients receive only the best of the best products; all to be certain that YOU will receive the utmost care and highest level of satisfaction. The most common issue that Joanne sees from new clients, is the wrong solution given by either sales companies looking to just empty their shelves, or ordering online and not getting a solution, but a temporary band aid that leaves them more disappointed and hopeless than when they began. Being one of the only hair loss specialists around Indiantown, Transformations Hair seeks to help women feel beautiful again, by placing hope where loss once resided. Give her a call today and set up a consultation that will help you find a new reason to smile and be happy to go out around our beautiful city of Indiantown and Okeechobee / Martin county.