Here in Jupiter, Florida, you might make plans to go to a baseball game at the Roger Dean Stadium and if you’re like most people you put on some jeans, a t-shirt and a baseball hat. For most people, they would not think twice about wearing a hat, but for women that are suffering from any amount of hair loss, they wear a hat to hide from their embarrassment. It might be ok to hang out at the Roger Dean Stadium for a few hours in a hat but it is not a good thing to wear one all the time. South Florida can wreak havoc on women’s hair and hiding it under a baseball hat is certainly not the best solution. At Transformations Hair Inc, Joanne Linden is an expert in her field of hair loss management, wigs, hair extensions and overall hair loss specialist for Jupiter Island and can help you regain your confidence with the right products and advice.
Transformations Hair has was founded by Joanne Linden over 2 decades ago in Pennsylvania and has grown with the times with the latest trends and help available for South Florida women needing wigs, hair extensions or long term advice. There are several important ways to go about dealing with the issues of hair loss and thinning. With such a delicate and emotional subject, clients need to have a sympathetic ear and not just a great sales person displaying the latest wigs or hair weaves to stand out in the Jupiter Island social scene. Transformations Hair has maintained a perfect A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years helping women with their hair needs. Let Joanne show you the difference between ordering a wig online. She is a professional that has helped countless women regain their confidence by developing a long term plan for hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss in Jupiter Island
- Alopecia is a medical term for ‘hair loss’ or ‘hair thinning’. There are many types of alopecia such as: alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, alopecia totalis, lichen planopilaris or scarring alopecia, telogen effluvium and alopecia universalis. There are many solutions to dealing with this type of hair loss that does not require surgery. Joanne Linden specializes in hair extensions, wigs, hair pieces, volumizing and other technologically advanced procedures, using the highest quality products that are available.
- Chemotherapy has taken its toll on so many women in the form of complete hair loss and in some cases permanent hair loss. Having natural looking and feeling hair is so important to giving back the confidence a woman wants to have about her appearance. Transformations Hair can help get the right fitting and feeling wig that is a blend of heat resistant, high quality synthetic hair and real human hair.
- Trichotillomania is also known as ‘hair pulling disorder’. This condition is one of a group of behaviors known as Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs) resulting in the damage to the body. Joanne can help determine if a full wig is necessary, hair pieces, or hair extensions.
- Health Conditons show up in many ways and hair loss is one of them.
- Heredity and Predisposition of your genes determine your hair’s color, texture, and growth patterns. Even if you cannot change your genes of thinning hair or complete hair loss you can find the right solution to manage it by talking to the professionals at Transformations Hair for what will work best for your situation.
Hair Loss Solutions for Jupiter Island
- Wigs or Full Cranial Hair Prosthetics cover large areas that have high percentages of loss. They attach or stay on temporarily, and you put them on and take them off yourself.
- Hair Pieces or Partial Hair Prosthetics come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes so that each individual’s situation can be remedied. These can be temporary or semi-permanently attached and can be left on for a longer period of time and professionally maintained. These can have solid bases or open for your existing hair (these are called Integration Pieces). 90% are made of human hair, with the exception of some blends called Micro Point Solutions, and are chosen in the proper color, texture, and length. They can also be completely customized just for you.
- Fusion Extensions, Micro Cylinders/Beads and Tape or Clip ins, are methods to justify your hair color, length and style. In some cases there are methods that prove to be better suited depending on circumstances. Unlike the trends from the early days, there are many options available to meet almost all hair loss needs for Jupiter and South Florida women.
With all types of causes and solutions, it is good to have someone that has traveled the road for a very long time, alongside with you on your journey. Transformations Hair has multiple connections with some of the world’s largest hair extension, wig, and medical treatment companies that allow you to have many options to choose from that make you the most confident going forward. Many types of women have come to Joanne for advice and guidance. The most common issue that she sees is the wrong solution given by either sales companies looking to just empty their shelves, or ordering online and not getting a solution, but a temporary band aid that leaves them more disappointed and hopeless than when they began. There is much to be said when you go to someone who actually CARES about your needs and seeks to remedy the problem. Transformations Hair takes pride in working by appointment only, giving each client the privacy and dignity they deserve. There is a wonderful pride that comes along when a woman gets her bounce back in her step and a new hope that comes along with being comfortable with yourself and how you look. Being one of the only hair loss specialists around Jupiter Island, Transformations hair seeks to help women feel beautiful again, by replacing hope where loss once stood. Give her a call today and find a new reason to smile and be happy to go out around our beautiful city of Jupiter Island and the Palm Beach area.