To go out and enjoy the attractions of Tequesta may seem like fun, but if you are one of many women that suffer from hair loss you might be stopped or feel compelled to wear a hat to hide from your embarrassment. South Florida weather can wreak havoc on women’s hair and hiding it under a baseball hat is certainly not the best solution. Helping women’s hair loss in Tequesta is where Transformations Hair Inc comes in. Owner and expert of Transformations Hair is Joanne Linden. She is proud to be an expert in her field of hair loss management, wigs, hair extensions and overall hair loss specialist for Tequesta, and can help you regain your confidence with the right products and advice. Just a couple of steps south of the Jupiter Inlet and Jupiter Island, you will come across the small city of Tequesta, and you’ll find some pristine parks and beautiful beaches that have some of most incredible natural rock formations. The beach side access is great for locals of the Palm Beaches and can be extremely therapeutic for those needing a break from the fast pace of life.
Mrs. Linden started Transformations Hair in 1989, in Pennsylvania and has grown with the times keeping with the latest trends and help available for South Florida women needing wigs, hair extensions or long term advice. With such a delicate and emotional subject, clients need to have a sympathetic ear and not just a great sales person displaying the latest wigs or hair weaves to stand out in the Tequesta (Palm Beach County) social scene. Seeking one who has been there and understands exactly where you are coming from is no doubt one of the best choices you can make when trying to find hair loss solutions. That being said, Transformations Hair has maintained a perfect A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years helping women with their hair needs. Let Joanne show you the difference between ordering a wig from Amazon or some seller that knows nothing about your particular situation, and speaking with a professional that has helped countless women regain their confidence by developing a long term plan for your hair loss.
Causes of Women’s Hair Loss in Tequesta
- Alopecia is a medical term for ‘hair loss’ or ‘hair thinning’. There are many types of alopecia such as: alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, alopecia totalis, lichen planopilaris or scarring alopecia, telogen effluvium and alopecia universalis. There are many solutions to dealing with this type of hair loss that does not require surgery. Joanne Linden specializes in hair extensions, wigs, hair pieces, volumizing and other technologically advanced procedures, using the highest quality products that are available.
- Chemotherapy has taken its toll on so many women in the form of complete hair loss and in some cases permanent hair loss. Having natural looking and feeling hair is so important to giving back the confidence a woman wants to have about her appearance. Transformations Hair can help get the right fitting and feeling wig that is a blend of heat resistant, high quality synthetic hair and real human hair.
- Health Conditions show up in many ways and hair loss is one of them.
- Heredity and Predisposition of your genes determine your hair’s color, texture, and growth patterns. Even if you cannot change your genes of thinning hair or complete hair loss you can find the right solution to manage it by talking to the professionals at Transformations Hair for what will work best for your situation.
- Trichotillomania is also known as ‘hair pulling disorder’. This condition is one of a group of behaviors known as Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs) resulting in the damage to the body. Joanne can help determine if a full wig is necessary, hair pieces, or hair extensions.
Hair Loss Solutions for Women of Tequesta
- Wigs or Full Cranial Hair Prosthetics cover large areas that have high percentages of loss. They attach or stay on temporarily, and you put them on and take them off yourself.
- Hair Pieces or Partial Hair Prosthetics come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes so that each individual’s situation can be remedied. These can be temporary or semi-permanently attached and can be left on for a longer period of time and professionally maintained. These can have solid bases or open for your existing hair (these are called Integration Pieces). 90% are made of human hair, with the exception of some blends called Micro Point Solutions, and are chosen in the proper color, texture, and length. They can also be completely customized just for you.
- Fusion Extensions, Micro Cylinders/Beads and Tape or Clip ins, are methods to justify your hair color, length, and style most products and procedures that I provide are 100% human hair, except for the MicroPoint products, which are a man-made fiber called CyberArk, specially designed, and internationally patented for the procedure. Transformations Hair Inc. is a certified Micro Point Link® and Micro Point Accent® Dealer, one of few nationwide. Unlike the trends from the early days, there are many options available to meet almost all hair loss needs for Tequesta and South Florida women.
The biggest step you can take is to allow yourself an opportunity to get a solution that gives back by trusting a system that is highly recommended by Tequesta Physicians, Medical Professionals and Spa/Salons. Many types of women have come to Joanne for advice and guidance and the most common issue that she sees is the wrong solution given by either sales companies looking to just empty their shelves, or ordering online and not getting a solution, but a temporary band aid that leaves them more disappointed and hopeless than when they began. Joanne’s own story (found here) is a must read for those that seek someone that has been there before and is living a wonderfully fulfilling life helping other women step out of the shadows of embarrassment and fear. Privacy and compassion will be what you receive upon setting up a consultation with Joanne. Transformations Hair takes pride in working by appointment only, giving each client the privacy and dignity they deserve. If hiding or avoiding situations because of your hair issues is something you can relate to, then let Transformations Hair help you get your freedom and joy back. Being one of the only women’s hair loss specialists around Tequesta, Transformations hair seeks to help women feel beautiful again, by replacing hope where loss once stood. Give Joanne a call or reach out on Facebook (link here) today and find a new reason to smile and be happy to go out around our beautiful city of Tequesta and the Palm Beach County area.